Spring Bond Eco Underlay
Spring Bond underlay is made using state-of-the-art technology and is manufactured from a carefully selected blend of 85% recycled fibre types from a number of sources including PET bottles and other single use plastics.
The fibres have no harmful Volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and don’t require flame retardant treatment, already achieving ‘low radius’ classification to BS4790.
All of this gives Spring Bond underlay a high level of comfort, warmth and resilience, whilst making it one of the most environmentally friendly underlays today.
- Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Naturally breathable – Moisture, rot and mildew repellent
- Light weight, easy ‘fit’ and dust free
- Helps prolong carpet life
- British design and manufacture
Talk to the experts at Gloucestershire based Winnens.
Feel free to give us a call, our friendly staff or always at the end of the phone ready to help.
Or simply fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to give you a helping hand.
18 Neptune Business Centre
T: 01242 521661
**By appointment only**